No products in your shopping cart
With 50 years of experience, Sefelec Eaton, through its Engineering department, provides you with:
- connection and interface solutions for electrical and/or mechanical tests
- manual or semi-automatic tools
- support for your system projects that integrate Sefelec devices (old or new generation)
- test benches allowing the automation of your test processes in production
- the safety and conformity of your installations
- the development and the migration of test programmes to the Sefelec format
Advantages of our Systems solutions:
- TIME save time and improve return on investment
- CUSTOM can be configured according to your production or maintenance load
- SUSTAINABLE configuration that can change and that can be modernised
- SAFETY operator safety
I already have an account
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email address to receive your new password.